SMALL CHINDI BASKETRegular price $16.00
Woven in the an ancient folk art tradition
- Kaisa grass basket with inset handles
- Grass is wrapped in recycled cotton sari
- Patterns and colors vary.
- Small basket: 8 inches tall, 10 inches wide, 8 inches deep
- Indicate size choice when ordering
Handmade by women artisans in Bangladesh. Their weaving income improves their standard of living and allows them to send their children to school. Baskets are woven using sustainable, natural materials, and women are employed regardless of their caste or creed. Their weaving also allows them to preserve their cultural heritage.